USB to Parallel & Serial Converter
Note: Printer port only works with Printers, NO OTHER DEVICES
Create an efficient working environment while using a USB to Serial RS232 adapter and a USB to parallel adapter from the same USB cable connection! The two adapters can be used simultaneously, does not interfere with IRQ, DMA, or I/O address on the system.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Supports wake-on-line & power management function
- No IRQ, DMA, I/O Address resources required
- Hot swappable
- Easy plug & play
- Serial high speed transfer up to 230400 bps
- Parallel port support ECP/EPP/SPP mode
- Parallel transfer speed up to 1.5 MB/sec
- Supports WindowsR 98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista 32/64 bit.
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
- WindowsR 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003
- AMD or Intel Pentium 133Mhz or better based computer
- USB 1.1 or higher port