USB External Video Card with HD-15 Monitor Output Port for XP/2000 and Vista Computers.
USB Graphics Adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using additional graphics cards. This product has successfully challenged the limitations of current display connectivity to deliver a highly interactive user experience across a USB 2.0 connection. Users can instantly clone or extend a desktop onto another display via VGA D-Sub interface, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. With USB2.0 interface plug-n-play and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications into the mainstream.
- Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
- Hot-swapping / Plug-n-Play of monitors without reconfiguration.
- Supports desktop display primary, clone and extend mode.
- Low power consumption via USB Bus power supply (without Heat Sink).
- Support system suspend and wakeup modes.
- Specialized for office using, home entertainment, and video playing (not for Video Games).
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS approval.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Mirror, Primary, Extended desktop
- play Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 x 32 bits
- Bus Powered Supports suspend and wakeup modes
- Compact design Window 2000/ XP/ VISTA compatible
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA
- Available USB 2.0 port
- 1280 x 1024 at 8,16,32 Bits
- 1024 x 768 at 8,16,32 Bits
- 800 x 600 at 8,16,32 Bits
- 640 x 480 at 8,16,32 Bits
We are pleased to tell you that the newest driver (model: USBG-SVGA1, USBG-SVGA1 & USBG-SVGA2) of USB 2.0 VGA adapter has got the Microsoft Digital Signed (WHQL) on Windows XP and could be supported multi-adapters on one PC! Please Download new drivers from our Download section of USBGear.com site.