USB 2.0 High-Speed Device cable works with all USB 1.0 and USB 2.0 stuff. Only USBGear Cables Improve power handling by using 20-Gauge power wire construction and 24AWG Data Signal Cable.
USBGEAR Pro-Series cable features high performance 20-gauge power wires that allow you to maximize USB Specification Current Output of 500ma at the end of the USB Mini B Connector, Great Cable for any Hi-Power USB 2.0 Devices such as, Mini Hard Drives, MP3/MP4 Players DVD/CD Optical Drives that use USB Bus Power. ... USB logo guarantees cables are 100% compliant with current USB or USB 2.0 Devices using Stadard USB.org Certified Mini-B Connector (5p).
USBGEAR FLAG LABEL USB Cable High-Speed A to Mini-B 5 Position (5P)
- Transmits data at up to 480 Mbps in error-free, high-performance transmissions over 20-gauge power wires.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over-molding make the cable durable, while its impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission. Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. An aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference, and its foil-and-braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications, reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Connects your Mini-USB device to your USB hub, PC or Mac; 2.0 compliant. Works for most major brands including Sony, Nikon, Casio, Olympus and Pentax
These fully rated mini-USB cables provide transfer rates up to 480Mbps, depending on USB version, and easily attach to any mini-USB device. Mini USB cables are designed to connect from your USB port on Hub, PC or Mac to your USB device, including cellular phones and PDAs. Plus they are ideal for transferring your pictures from your digital camera to your PC or Mac. Use this cable as a replacement for your current cable or a second cable for the office. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference, and twisted-pair construction helps reduce crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Meets all the UL requirements for communication cabling, and is compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type Mini B 5-pin Male (MD Type)
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- Plug and play connections with cellular phones, MP3 players, digital cameras and PDAs PC and Mac compatible
- Connect a peripheral with a 5-pin mini USB port to an USB Hub or USB port on PC/Mac Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
Compatible with the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 10D SLR, EOS 300D Digital Rebel SLR, Powershot A10, Powershot A20, Powershot A30, Powershot A40, Powershot A60, Powershot A70, Powershot A80, Powershot A100, Powershot A200, Powershot A300, Powershot G3, Powershot G5, Powershot S30, Powershot S40, Powershot S45, Powershot S50, Powershot S300, Powershot S330, Powershot S400, Powershot SD10, Powershot SD100
- Casio GV-10, QV-4000, QV-5700, QV-R4, QV-R40 Concord Eye-Q 3340z and Eye-Q 4060AF Contax TVS Digital Cool-Icam Aqua 2100 Fujifilm FinePix S5000 Zoom and S7000 Zoom HP Photosmart 620, 635, 720, 735, 850, 935, 945 Kyocera Finecam L3V, S3L, S5, S5R, SL300R Nikon Coolpix 2000, Coolpix SQ, D2H SLR, D100 SLR
- Olympus C-50 Zoom, C-720 Ultrazoom, C-730 Ultrazoom, C-740 Ultrazoom, C-750 Ultrazoom, C-4000 Zoom, C-5000 Zoom, C-5050 Zoom, C-5060 Zoom, D-380, D-390, D-520 Zoom, D-550 Zoom, D-560 Zoom, D-565 Zoom, E-1 SLR, Stylus Digital 300, Stylus Digital 400, W-10
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1, DMC-FZ10, DMC-LC5, Lumix DMC-LC33, DMC-LC40 Pentax Optio 330rs and Optio 430rs Polaroid PDC2150, PDC2350, PDC3350 Polaroid iON 230 Ricoh RR30 Caplio Samsung Digimax 240 Sigma SD9 SLR and SD10 SLR
- Sony Cybershot DCR-IP220, DCR-PC110, DSC-F707, DSC-F717, DSC-F828, DSC-P1, DSC-P2, DSC-P5, DSC-P7, DSC-P8, DSC-P9, DSC-P10, DSC-P20, DSC-P30, DSC-P31, DSC-P32, DSC-P50, DSC-P51, DSC-P71, DSC-P72, DSC-P92, DSC-S75, DSC-S85, DSC-U10, DSC-U20, DSC-U30, DSC-U50, DSC-U60, DSC-V1
- Sony Mavica CD200, CD250, CD300, CD350, CD400, CD500
- Toshiba PDR-M700