USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable by USBGear
Unlike passive extension cables, the USBG-36AB 2.0 Certified Active Extension Cable (using GL-850 chip less expansive than NEC Solution) is an active device that buffers the data going in and out to assure that signal always meets the USB 2.0 Electrical and Timing Specifications.
USBG-36AB can be used to extend the cable length of any USB 2.0 device. This USB active cable acts as a transparent USB 2.0 Hub therefore there is no drivers required!
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Extends and boosts the signal to any USB device
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in repeater helps maintain Hi-Speed USB 2.0 signal quality, electrical and timing specifications
- Overcomes the 5 m (16 ft.) USB distance limitation
- ideal for connecting most USB printers
- Provides a single, non-daisy-chainable extension for maximum distance of 11 m (36 ft.)
- True Plug and Play;
- Windows and Mac compatible
- bus-powered requires no external power supply
- Color Silver
- Power is delivered using 22AWG Wires
- Signal is boosted using HUB ASIC Chip to Full USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Specification over 28AWG Wires USB 1.1 and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compatible A male to B male
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7 as well as Mac compatible
- Cable length, 11.0 m (36 ft.); 432 g (15.2 oz)
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-36AB UPC USBG-36AB Tech Specs Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Active Cable A to B Device Cable Very Long 36ft. Very Long USB Cable
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- It’s any pity
It’s any pity you don1&82#7;t have a give button! I’d undoubtedly donate to the present outstanding blog! I guess for now i’ll accept bookmarking and also adding your Rss feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and can share this site with my own Facebook class. Chat rapidly!
Value Price Quality
- Product and price are good.
Product is just what I expected. Would like it if it came in white.
Quality Price Value