Extends any USB device up to 150 feet away the computer.USB 2.0 Extender
This Extender is a low cost high performance that provides signal length extension over Cat5 / 5e / 6 cable, compliant with USB 2.0 specification (up to 480Mbps) and is designed for extending USB device up to 50 meters from the location of USB hub / host over Cat. cable. eliminates the 5 meters distance limitation of USB. Supporting all USB devices over a variety of media without the need of additional software driver and it is also a true plug-and-play solution, compatible with all leading operating systems that supports USB device types from high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers.
- True plug and play, no driver installation required.
- Extends USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices up to 50m ( 164 ft ) over Cat 5 / 5e / 6 cable
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, hard drives, and audio devices, touch screens, web cams, and game controllers.
- Operates with all major PC platforms and OS such as Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX, Linux or higher
- Upstream Connector: USB Type A Male
- Output Connector: RJ-45 Female
- Receiver input Connector: RJ-45 Female
- Downstream Connector: USB Type-A Female
- Interconnect Cable: Standard Cat 5 / 5e / 6
- Max. Cable Length: 50m (164ft.)
- LED: 1
- Power Supply: 5VDC 1A
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions: (L x W X H ) 66 x 39 x 20mm
- Additional Information
SKU USBG-2XEXT150 UPC USBG-2XEXT150 Tech Specs USB 2.0 over Cat5 extender kit allows you to locate a USB 2.0 peripheral up to 150 ft. (50 m.)from your computer. Transfer rates of up to 480Mbps at the maximum length. Compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems; not Mac compatible. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 peripherals. For maximum signal integrity, use Cat5e Solid Conductor or Shielded Cat6