USB TV adapter for MAC or PC, Simple Video Output Adapter that works with all NetBooks/ Notebooks/ Laptops/ Desktops The USB to HDMI Adapter allows you to use your computers USB port to connect LCD or Plasma or Projection High Defenition TVs with HDMI Port Input for Video and Sound using single Cable . The connected TV or monitor can be configured to either mirror your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
USB to HDMI Converter Single Cable USB to TV/LCD/Plasma Solution for MAC/XP/Vista and Windows 7
USB to HDMI Adapter with Audio for MAC and PC
The Simplest USB to TV Adapter on the Market for Windows 7 Users, all you do is plug-it-in and it works.
In windows 7 you do not even have to use our Provided Driver CD, it will auto detect our USB HDMI adapter and download drivers, a minute later you are ready to watch YouTube videos or extend your desktop to your large Format TV Screen.
Our Adapter is the only one that also supports Audio over HDMI via a single USB cable, you are now able to play video and send audio stream to your TV using the same cable. Intro Price $79.98 and we even provide a 6ft. HDMI cable, so get one Today.
MAC or PC USB to TV adapter HDMI Port
What are the benefits and uses for the USB2.0 Display Converter?
Enjoy the latest movies on your HDTV You can have the on-line displaying movies displayed on your HDTV, so you enjoy it with your family or your friends Office workstation: View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity, Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows. Open attachments on one screen while reading your email on the other
On the Road: Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer Graphics workstations: Use the second display for pallets and tools Editing workstation: Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
View charts and live data at the same time
View video/TV on one screen and review on the other
USB to HDMI Converter. USB2.0 TO HDMI W/Audio Model: USB2-HDMI
All new USB to HDMI adaptor, the USB2-HDMI. This new solution is designed to add a HDMI port to any computer (Mac or PC) and has limitless applications in both consumer and commercial environments. From digital signage to home theater, the all new USB2-HDMI provides a simple solution for viewing content from a computer on any HDTV making it the perfect device for any consumer or commercial application.
Set up is as simple as plug and play; convenient for any user, no matter the level of technical knowledge.
- HD TV or Projector Compatible
- Resolution Supported HDMI: 640x480, 720x480, 768x576, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050
- 32 bit True color depth of high quality images
- Capable of Mirroring or Extending Display
- Standard and wide-screen aspect ratios (4:3 or 16:9)
- Compatible with all CRT and Flat Panel monitors w/HDMI port
- Support all the Media Player built-in Audio/Video decoder
- Function supported: 1.Primary 2.Extended 3.Mirror 4.Rotate
- Auto display ID using VESA compliant protocols
- Audio output through HDMI Encoded Signal
- Audio Embedded into HDMI
- Quick and easy installation
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32/64bit), Mac OS X 10.4.1 and higher
- USB Powered (no external power needed)
- Includes software, USB cable and 6ft HDMI cable
Minimum PC Requirements:
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 (ALL 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 (ALL 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- One USB 2.0 port
- 512mb of Ram
- Pentium 4
- 30 megabytes (MB) of free disk space
- Supported Output Devices: LCD TV, Plasma TV ,Projection TV or Monitor with HDMI Input
Minimum Mac Requirements:
- CD-ROM Drive
- OS X 10.4.1 or higher
- One USB 2.0 port
- 17 megabytes (MB) of free disk space
- Compatible with XP ,7, Vista
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.4.1 or higher
- USB connector: mini-USB female
- HDMI connector: Standard HDMI 19-pin female
- Dimensions: 3.2" W x 0.8" H x 2.2" D
- Gross Weight: 1lb.
- 1 x USB2-HDMI ( USB to HDMI Converter)
- 1 x HDMI Cable 6ft.
- 1 x USB Cable ( 5-pin mini to USB-A)
|Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Windows 2000
File Size: 13.41 Mb