7 Port USB 2.0 Rugged Metal Hub
This High Speed 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub is designed to be a rugged industrial style hub with mounting brackets and DIN-Rail mount included. GearMo's metal Hub supports 7 USB 2.0 upstream port connections and 1 USB 2.0 Type “A” to “B” Downstream port from the host computer. This Hub uses NEC uPD720114GA Chip set and supports Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1.
The GearMo® USB 2.0 hub includes an optional 9-24V power jack receptacle for high power consuming devices and separate 3-wire terminal block power connector for use with DIN Rail Mount operations. The 7 port USB 2.0 industrial Hub includes 15KV ESD protection, Power input surge protection of 600W each port and independent over-current protection.
Hub Mounting Options
The GM-HU27 by GearMo® Hub has multiple mounting options available depending on its usage and location. The USB 2.0 Hub can be mounted via brackets secured by four individual screws per bracket on both ends of the Hub. The bracket flange is a slotted design to allow for movement when fastening the Hub to a wall or table top. The GM-HU27 USB 2.0 Hub also includes a DIN Rail mount bracket that secures to the rear panel via three screws keeping the Hub secured to the DIN-Rail while in use.
USB 2.0 Hub Features
- USB 2.0 High-Speed standards compliant and backward compatible with Full Speed USB 1.1/1.0
- Adds 7 additional USB High Speed ports
- Built-in optional 9-24V power supply receptacle (Power supply not included) for heavier power demands
- Built-in 3-wire power connector for additional power (Male 3-wire connector included)
- Constructed with an Industrial designed rugged metal chassis
- Includes both DIN-Rail and mounting brackets for multiple mounting options
- Power LED indicator
- Supplies 15KVDC ESD protection to all ports
- Supplies power input surge protection of 600W per port
- Item Dimensions: 5.375" (W) x 2.750" (D) x .984" (H)
- Operating Temperature:0°C - 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 85%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 95%
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10000 FT.
- Chipset: VIA VL811+
- Supported OS include Windows XP, 7, 8, Windows 10, Mac OS x and Linux
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Specification
- Maximum data transfer rate: 480Mbps
- Surge Protection: 600W (max)
- Metal housing with mounting mechanism
- Input: 1, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type B, Female
- Input: 1, Terminal block (3-Wire), Power
- Input: 1, DC power adapter jack (power adapter not included)
- Output: 4, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type A, Female