36 inch USB C to Serial Adapter is supported in Windows 10
The new USB C to serial RS232 adapter uses the same RS232 serial protocols but we've added the Type-C USB reversible connector!
RS-232 has been widely used and is a reliable standard in computer equipment communication since the 1960's. It is generally used in industrial, office, or business environments that take advantage of the new USB type-C ports in today's systems.
It is used as a consumer product for connecting USB serial products to personal computers with Type-C ports.
The RS232 USB C serial adapter is most often only used in industrial environments, labs and similar facilities since the protocol is very useful in these environments.
The adapter is manufactured with a High-end quality processor chip FT232RL from FTDI Semiconductors, the converter also includes a ZT232E RS232 transceiver from ZyWyn USA.
Features & Specifications:
- Uses the reversible Type-C USB port connection only
- Indication LED's for Power, TX and RX
- No power supply needed, plug and play
- No IRQs, DMA or required. No IRQ Conflicts
- 3 feet (1 meter) cable
- Baud rate: 300bps to 1Mbps
- RS232 output power: -5.7 to +5.7VDC
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Automatic send data control
- Auto detection of data speed
- Zero delay automatic transmission
- Built-in static and surge protection up to 600W
- Windows 10 support
- Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.X
- USB C to Serial Adapter with Activity LED
- Latest FTDI driver (available as download)
- GM-FTDI2-A36 Product Manual (available as download)
Note:The USB Type-C plug will only work in a Type-C port, it is not compatible with standard USB port connections
- Additional Information
SKU GM-FTDI2-A36-C UPC 736983902566 Tech Specs No