USB-C to C Power Delivery Cable
USB 3.1 Type-C to Type-C Power Delivery Cable is a USB cable that supports new technology USB ports in newer laptops like Laptops, Game Consoles, Cell Phones and other equipment that requires Type-C power delivery (PD) ports.
This USB PD cable once connected to a power source can support power profiles up to 60W. The cable supports both USB 3.1 Gen1 (Up to 5Gbps data transfer and PD for normal charging) and USB 3.1 Gen2 (Up to 10Gbps data transfer with power delivery up to 60W profiles) USB standards.
USB-C to C PD Cable Features
- Supports USB Power Delivery from power source to USB-C device
- 1 meter cable length
- Supports reversible USB Type-C connection, no need to worry about plug orientation
- Supports USB Gen1 and Gen2 standards
- Supports Source PDO's (Power Data Object): 14.5V/2A, 12V/3A and 5V/3A
- Support 3 Amp max. current to power USB-C devices.