USB C Docking Station with Pass Through Charging and Gigabit Ethernet
A USB C docking station with aluminum construction uniquely designed with a folding cover for device support. The USB C docking station incorporates both upstream power and data transfer synchronizing port and a downstream USB C port. The USB C mini docking station provides an additional 4K HDMI output and a Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port. It also provides (2) USB 3.0 USB Type-A ports, (1) USB C E-Mark Chip cable, and (1) USB C downstream port. With its included power adapter, the mini USB C docking station helps to open your computer's potential in everyday operation.
USB C Mini Docking Station Features
- 1 x HDMI (Type-C Alternate Mode) 2K @ 60Hz / 4k @ 30Hz
- 2 x DFP USB 3.0 Type-A ports
- 1 x DFP USB 3.0 Type-C port
- 1 x UFP USB 3.1 Type-C port support upstream charging and data transmission synchronously
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Billboard function
- Type-C with E-mark chip extension cable
- Supports 50W Power Adapter
- Dimensions: 115.5(L) x 110.5(W) x 19.5(H)mm
- Plug and Play installation on any USB-C Windows, Mac, Android host compliant with USB 3.1 standard.
- Microsoft Windows / Mac OSx and Chrome OS and hardware system that complies with the USB-IF Power Delivery specification. Note: Wired Gigabit Ethernet is not supported in Android host.
- 1 x USB C Docking Station Universal Mini with Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x DC20V/2.5A Power Adapter
- 1 x Type-C with E-mark chip extension cable, 1 meter long
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide